CZ12: OFF MARKET! 1300 sq. ft. Ferro-Concrete House, Seafront Semi-furnished
OFF THE MARKET!
If being right on the water or viewing spectacular sunsets appeals to you, then this may be just the home for you. Additionally, you can swim and snorkel with Belize’s exotic tropical fish and other sea life right in front of the house.
Snuggled into the quaint little fishing village of Sarteneja – in the popular Corozal District bordering Mexico – it is a sturdy ferro-concrete structure, which should stand up to most hurricanes.
This brand new home is a 2-story, 3-bedroom, and 3-1/2 bath house featuring numerous outstanding, top-of-the-line amenities such as:
– Air Conditioning,
– Telephone and Cable TV service,
– Ceramic Tiled Floors and Baseboards throughout,
– First quality custom, exotic hardwood cabinets with marbled counter tops,
– Low wattage recessed lighting,
– Electrical backup generator system,
– Two verandas, one on the ground floor and the other on the second story,
– 192 sq/ft. Concrete block workshop/storage building/or caretakers quarters.
A drip irrigation system that uses water from the rain gutters and a well on the property has been installed.
Fencing and night security lights surround the property.
3,274 total views, 1 views today
Contact Us or Request a visit
Please call 501-621-4754 or you can fill out the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.[contact-form-7 id=23