CZ32:Residential Marina lots:$39,000.00US Special on selected Lots!
Residential Marina lots-$29,000.00US Special on selected Lots!
Cerros Peninsula, Corozal
Location Cerros Pensula, Corozal District
Description Residential, Condominium, Retirement, Investment
Lot Size Sizes vary as per Schedule
Lot Price Price Vary as per price Schedule
Special Price $39,000.00US on lots 2 through 9!
Financing 50% down, 2 years, 10% interest (does not apply to Specials)
Water Access All lots will have water access to marina for launching only
Lots on Canal will have permission to dock alongside the lots
Restrictive Covenants Apply
Closing Fees Are assumed by purchaser
Notice Prices of lots are may change without any notice
Walk and live on the very same ground that once thriving Mayan Civilization made their home and raised their families. Mayan Bay Estates is a waterfront community situated at Lowry’s Bight peninsula where the only water front Mayan Ruin, called Cerros, is located. This symbolizes an ancient civilization that once enjoyed living on the ocean long before us. They enjoyed a pleasant and profitable lifestyle by using the ocean as a highway for trading.
Mayan Bay Estates is an exclusive master planned community that will try to embrace both the environment and maintain the level of comfort to all properties owner. The area does not have any electricity but there are rumors that electricity will get close to the property in the near future. However, we recommend green energy with backup generators. There is no potable water but one can install water cisterns to collect rain water and filtrate and use for the entire property. Environmentally septic systems will be encouraged to be used on homes.
Mayan Bay Estates and its family oriented development allowing everyone to enjoy the water frontage, green area and promotes environmentally safe products and amenities and preserving green areas.
Mayan Bay Estates phase 1 broke ground on November 28, 2007 with an estimated project’s completion and Premier in 2009.
The property is situated in the Corozal District, approximately 14-17 miles across from Corozal Town on the Corozal Bay by way of an all weather road and through the Ferry at New River. One can access the project from Orange Walk Down on an all weather road through San Esteban Village and Progresso Village. The project is approximately 28 miles from Orange Walk Town. The government has in its budget to upgrade the all weather road and do some paving. The Idea of the Residential Marina is for those boat lovers to own their boat and dock their boats on a safe docking space yet bet situated in a nice quiet area and yet 15 minutes away by boat to Corozal Town where you can do all shopping. The project is approximately 1 mile by boat from Maya Ruins named Cerros.
There is a small resort/hotel within 2 minutes walk of the project, 2-3 homes along the water front, and in the southern end of the peninsula a project is breaking ground for Condominium project. The area is exploding and this is the time to invest!
Three ways to get to the development::
Fly into Belize City at Philip International Airport then pick a route:
1. By sea from Corozal Town will take only 10-15 minutes.
2. By road from Corozal Town it will take a minimum of 20 minutes, but no more than 45 minutes due to the manual Ferry Crossing at New River. (The Government is planning to build a permanent bridge at New River sometime in the near future).
3. By road from Belize City to Orange Walk Town. Then Drive 28 miles through San Estivan Village, through Progresso Village and Copper Bank Village and North to Cerros. This Takes approximately an hour and forty five minutes with no ferries to cross.
Attractions in the Area
1. Mystic Cerros Maya Ruins (not as large as others)
2. Hiking Through the Forest, a nature lovers treat!
3. Fishing along New River
4. Crocodile Watching Along New River
5. Bird Watching
6. Diving/Snorkeling about one and half hour away
7. Tranquil, serene, peaceful, quite area for a romantic getaway or a perfect relaxing, stress free combination of land and sea adventures.
Overview of Area
1. There are several subdivisions and projects around the Cerros Peninsula (Lowry’s Bight).
2. There is also a proposed airstrip in the area.
3. One will be able to fly from Belize City, San Pedro, or Even Corozal Town.
4. Road access is right at the property
Quality of Land
Corozal sea front has a combination of white sand, broken coral/shell beach with small stones and rocks.
One can go from Mayan Bay Estates to the Great Barrier Reef within an hour and a half for great diving, fishing, snorkeling or other beautiful islands in the area such as Ambergris Caye, Caye Caulker, golf course at Caye Chapel and much more!
2,412 total views, 1 views today
FeaturesNear to the Beach
Contact Us or Request a visit
Please call 501-621-4754 or you can fill out the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.[contact-form-7 id=23