CZ51: REDUCED! Retirement Home in a premier Waterfront Community, Consejo Shores, Corozal!
- Size: 1,873 square feet
- Lot Size: 0.38 of an Acre or 16,576 square feet
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- 1 Car Garage
- Total Rooms: 2
- Floors: 1
- Year Built: 2004
- School District: Corozal
Retire and live in Unique Home in a premier Waterfront Community, Consejo Shores, Corozal!
Location Consejo, Corozal District
Size of Lot 1,540 square meter (0.38 of an Acre or 16,576 square feet)
Area of Home +-1,873 square feet
Year Built: 2004
Asking Price $269,500.00US price Negotiable
Set in secluded, beautiful surroundings, this lovely and spacious and luxurious home is ideal for family holidays or full time living, it could be your dream home in the tropics…
The property is located in Consejo Shores, a quiet and reputable residential area in northern Belize. It is only a few minutes’ walk to the seafront and to the emerald green waters of Corozal Bay. The 16,585 square foot lot is beautifully lined with palm and coconut trees and landscaped with local plants and flowers. It is located in a cul-de-sac, away from the main road.
The house includes 1,475 square feet of enclosed living space plus a veranda and a garage. It features a living/dining room, a separate kitchen, a bedroom, a den (or extra bedroom), a bathroom, a laundry room and a walk-in closet.
With its elegant architecture and well-designed layout, the home combines harmony and functionality and offers you luxury and comfort with all the privacy you need. The house is fully furnished with premium-quality furniture and equipment. The rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated. They are all tiled in different colours, styles and patterns and beautifully finished.
The home was designed to catch the tropical breezes and the main rooms are equipped with large screened windows. The house is wired for satellite television, telephone and internet and all electrical wires are inserted into the walls.
Owners build this home with intense attention to detail, style, strength and durability.
A technologically-advanced Canadian building system was used for the walls, consisting of solid concrete encased in rigid and polymer forms. This easy-to-maintain product offers many advantages: no painting required, long-term durability (will not rust, corrode, stain, flake, peel or rot), superior sound and thermal insulating properties, superior indoor air quality (mold and mildew resistant), hurricane and earthquake resistant, fire resistant, pest resistant, ultraviolet radiation resistant, environmentally friendly, proven cost savings.
Features and amenities include:
• Living/dining room: European furniture including a leather coach, a foldaway dining table with a glass top, a set of six chairs, a large piece of furniture with glass doors and shelves, recessed lights and rotating television tray; home theater system.
• Gourmet kitchen: numerous custom-made mahogany cabinets and drawers; solid surface counter tops; stainless steel double sink equipped with Delta faucet, spray and soap dispenser; large gas stove; brand new refrigerator with automatic ice maker.
• Master bedroom: custom-made hardwood bed with two nightstands; queen size memory foam mattress; custom-made hardwood chest of drawers.
• Den or extra bedroom: two desks with drawers; two office chairs; bookshelves; speakers.
• Bathroom: custom-made cedar cabinets, drawers and wardrobe; solid surface counter top; dual basins with Delta faucets; step-up bathtub with hand shower; walk-in shower with massage jets and soap dispenser; energy-saving toilet; three towel rails.
• Laundry room: washing-machine; large sink; 65 gallon electric water heater; water pump; pressure tank; cabinets and shelves; three long stainless steel hanging rods.
• Large walk-in closet: cabinets, shelves and drawers; two long stainless steel rods; ironing board.
• High wood ceilings with recessed lights.
• Ceiling fans in main rooms.
• Extensive storage.
• Numerous electrical outlets.
• Attached one-car garage/workshop: electric door; shelves; workbenches; attic; faucet.
• Covered front porch.
• Screened-in veranda: custom-made wood patio furniture including a dining table, four chairs and a side table.
• Garden tool shed: gardening tools; electric meter.
• Rain gutter collection system supplemented with a local water network.
• 14,000 gallon water tank.
• Outdoor shower; outdoor sink; two outdoor faucets with hoses; outdoor outlet.
• Outdoor solar lights.
• Birdbath fountain.
• Landscaped yard with colorful flowers, shrubs and trees and fruit trees (coconut and papaya trees).
• Outdoor electric wiring available for the building of a swimming pool or gazebo.
Property taxes are only $20.00 USD per year.
About Consejo Shores
Consejo Shores is a tranquil expat community located in Corozal District at the very northern part of Belize, 7 miles north of Corozal Town and 15 miles from the Mexican border. It is one of the best retirement spots in Belize. The area boasts a pleasant sub-tropical climate, with lower rainfall than anywhere else in the country.
The community offers a 9-hole golf course, a library, picnic areas with palapas, parks, pier/docks, kayak and boat access. The proximity of Chetumal in Mexico and the Free Zone gives you access to North American style shopping malls and fine restaurants, as well as to a movie theater and a casino.
belize real estate, real estate in belize, for sale in belize, belize for sale, home for sale in belize, house for sale in belize, land for sale in belize, belize realtor, belize real estate agent, Corozal home for sale, Corozal real estate, corozal realty, Corozal Bay, invest in belize, reside in belize, buy property in belize, vista property for sale, sale with vista in belize, view properties for sale, seafront property for sale in belize, Consejo Shores property for sale, land for sale in Consejo Shores Belize, Belize land and seafront for sale
2,977 total views, 6 views today
Agent(s) for this listing
Mr. Oscar D. Romero