SC68: SOLD! SOLD! +-498 Acres with +-1,234 Feet Beachfrontage and +-650FT Cabbage Hall Creek Frontage, Stann Creek! Belize Beachfront!
- Size: +-498 Acres
- Lot Size: +-498 Acres
EXCLUSIVE LISTING: KAHALUUM (“Two Waters”)
500 Acres with Pristine Beachfront
1234 feet on the Caribbean Sea and Cabbage Hall Creek frontage!
• White sand beachfront property in Stann Creek District (near Placencia)
• Excellent ecotourism development potential (residential or commercial)
• +-1,234 feet along the Caribbean Sea
• Situated between Kanantik Resort (www.kanantik.com) and The Sanctuary (www.sanctuarybelize.com) in the Stann Creek District
• Asking price $0.00 SOLD! (Notice: price may change without notice; any or all offers may be refused by vendor.)
• +-650 feet along the Cabbage Hall Creek
o Cabbage Haul Creek connects to the Sapodilla Lagoon which has access to the Caribbean.
• Wonderful views of Maya mountains and near the Cockscomb Jaguar Preserve.
• Diverse flora and fauna are present due to the wide variety of ecosystems that exist on the property.
• Road, power, water and sewer easements in place.
• There are numerous ecotourism possibilities, including potential bioluminescent tours.
Kahaluum is completely untouched by man. This pristine property could be your personal retreat or a unique ecotourism development. The beach is white sand with numerous coconut palms, sea grape and tall black mangrove trees (no swamp). There is a 30-50 feet wide rise just behind the beach. The area then drops into a wetland area before rising again.
Kahaluum borders a navigable waterway, known as Cabbage Hall Creek, which exits into a large lagoon Sapodilla Lagoon. A marina for safe mooring could easily be built to provide access to the creek, Sapodilla Lagoon, and the Caribbean. The Sapodilla Lagoon is approximately 3-6 feet deep allowing smaller craft to enjoy the safety of Sapodilla Lagoon (with possible bioluminescent possibilities) and Cabbage Hall Creek.
Approximately 40-60% of Kahaluum consists of pine forest. The views to the Maya Mountains are spectacular from the pine forest, making an ideal site for homes or equestrian facilities. There is also jungle, especially along the creek, which contributes to the wide range of flora and fauna found on site.
Kahaluum is located less than 4.5 Miles from the Southern Highway; 4.0 miles of all-weather road currently exists. Another 0.5 mile would need to be constructed to access the property. Electricity is available approximately .5 miles from the property boundary.
There is a private airstrip just south of the property at the Kanatik Resort. In addition, a new international airport is under construction approximately 8 miles from the property (http://theplacencia.com/airport ). The existing international airport is approximately 120 miles from the property. There are domestic airports in nearby Dangriga and in Placencia.
The well-known Placencia peninsula, with its beautiful resorts, home-sites, shops and restaurants, is approximately 25 miles south of the property.
The area has also great attractions such as waterfalls, zip lining, Mayan Ruins, rivers, the Caribbean Sea and its Cayes.
Kahaluum Development/Easement Potential:
• 20 sea front lots @ $200,000 = US$4,000,000 retail value (estimate)
• River frontage 650′ for bio-luminescent & river tours, dock, water taxi service between Kanantik & Sanctuary, restaurant, marina = US$2,000,000 (estimate) (Red Mangrove trees 30 feet tall, estimated to be 100-150 years, old protect the riverbank)
• Upland pine forest and canal lots – 200 lots up to 1 acre = $12,000,000 retail value (estimate)
• Possible easement value to connect large land parcel with land access only through Kahaluum property
Total Retail Land Value if developed – $20,000,000 (estimate)
Purchase price only: SOLD -Owner financing available!
Closing Fees and Taxes:
• Closing fees based on purchase price and assumed by Purchaser.
• First $10,000.00US of purchase price are tax exempt; balance taxable at 5% rate payable to the government of Belize.
• $15.00 US registration fee payable to the government of Belize.
• Attorney’s fee range from 1.5% to 2%
2,031 total views, 2 views today
Sapodilla Lagoon Area, Stann Creek
Contact Us or Request a visit
Please call 501-621-4754 or you can fill out the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.[contact-form-7 id=23